270 Acres | Tama County, Iowa
Tama County Iowa 270 Acres
This 270 acre m/l farm is located in Southeast Tama County, just West of Belle Plaine. This property sits in the Iowa River valley and is loaded with a variety of hunting opportunities. Currently it is part of a pheasant hunting preserve and is also home to whitetail deer, turkeys and offers excellent waterfowl hunting in years with normal rainfall.
- Artesian well flows water year round which helps hold deer
- Excellent bedding cover for deer with abundant willow thickets
- Current owner patrols the property and will still own surrounding property helping to keep trespassing to a minimum.
- Pounded deer trails, numerous rubs
- Entire property is in the Wetlands Reserve Program (no income)
- Access will be by easement
- Owner has had excellent waterfowl hunting in years with normal rainfall
- 1 hour from Waterloo/Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids
County: Black Hawk
Click on the arrows below to scroll through this properties image gallery.
X Avenue, Chelsea, IA 52215, USA
Want to know more about this property? Contact Jake Huff for more information or to schedule a showing.
Interested in learning more about this listing? Contact Jake Huff at 319-415-6226 or fill out the form on this page.