319-415-6226 or 319-939-5352 info@hufflandcompany.com

Legally pay no taxes on the sale of your land (or just about any other asset) without doing a 1031 tax deferred exchange. If you want to sell but don’t want to pay the taxes we can help. If you are locked into a 1031 exchange but can’t find a replacement property, we can help you out of that as well. Simply fill out the form below and tell us about your situation. We will contact you and set up a time to talk about how we can help.


Name (required)

Email (required)

Phone Number (required)

Property Type

County the Property is in

Number of Acres/Units

Approximate Value

Additional Information